Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I am a Liar

I am a liar... when I lie about me
but I never lie when I said I love you, its came from the bottom of my heart... I know its a sin but I can't help that... and I know that you too feel the same way..
I can feel you... I can see you from my heart... please dont hate me because of this..no matter what I treasure all the moment that we have together no matter its only an imagination.. But I love all of them... even I never have it for real.. and I know and realise all of them will not going to happend..

harapanku sekarang cuma satu... doakan aku agar bisa melupakan mu secepat yang mungkin kerana selama kamu ada dlm ingatan ku selama itu lah aku sakit... kenapa...????

kenapa harus ada cinta dalam hati kalau itu satu dosa?
Kenapa di beri peluang jika hanya untuk menyakiti...
kenapa membiarkan hati di isi jika itu satu kesilapan...
kenapa harus sayang andai tiada sudah
kenapa ada kasih jika tidak kisah..

The saddest love is to love someone, to know that they still want you, but the circumstances don’t let you have them......

No comments:

Post a Comment